Pet Passport

Jack's passport
Jack’s passport

So, for Jack to come abroad with me he needs his very own passport! The vet is of course sorting it all out, he needs a rabies jab, and then a blood test to ensure that the jab developed all the necessary rabies neutralising antibody tire was measurable at the correct rate. He also got chipped the day of the jab.

Everything in cost me £84. This lasts for 3 years now so hopefully we’ll be off soon to France. 

In order to return, we need to get tick treatment and a worming pill from a vet and then we have to wait 24 hours before we can return to the UK. If we wait longer than 120 hours however we have to get the test done again.